Forum des Insolites Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HDTV<%Tow_Truck_.Simulator

Répondre au sujet    Forum des Insolites Index du Forum » La vie de la team!!! » Serveurs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HDTV<%Tow_Truck_.Simulator
Auteur Message
reithara

Message HDTV<%Tow_Truck_.Simulator Répondre en citant

Tow_Truck_Simulator_ > bit.ly/1Tsmbua

Defiantly...do...not...buyPlz.can.someone.give.me.some.advice/helpAs..you..view..cars..in..the..distance..it..looks..like..a..scene..out..of..Tokyo..Drift..as..they..seem..to..be..sliding..down..the..road..at..an..angle..until..they..come..into..your..draw..distance..and..dissolve..away..revealing..the..car..that's..meant..to..be..thereSeems.like.a.BetaArtwork.0.Ban.<3.BlueEmber.View.artwork.Most...of...the...money...will...be...earned...by...driving...the...truck...independently...so...fulfill...your...hard...job...carefullyGuide.How.to.Play.Tow.Truck.Simulator.This.guide.will.teach.you.how.to.play.Tow.Truck.Simulator.0..View.all.guides.WHAT.HAVE.I.DONE.TO.DESERVE.THIS?.NO.ONE.NEEDS.THISRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...10...of...11...people...(91%)...found...this...review...helpful...8...FlyPodGaming...669...products...in...account...6...reviews...Not...Recommended...0.6...hrs...on...record...Posted:...6...April,...2014...Just...don't...bother...with...this...piece...of...,...I...can't...even...understand...the...controls...and...graphics...are...really...bad...and...somehow...this...game...makes...my...PC...run...hotter...with...fans...screaming,...don't...waste...money...on...this...game...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...14...of...19...people...(74%)...found...this...review...helpful...10...people...found...this...review...funny...Ithaqua...1,420...products...in...account...309...reviews...Not...Recommended...0.6...hrs...on...record...Posted:...1...February,...2015...Do...you...like...TV...shows...like..."Lizard...Lick"...and..."Miami...Tow"?Then...you'll...like...this...Should...not...be...sold...by...SteamIt.is.a.shame,.but.they.have.reasonable.graphics,.but.a.lot.of.the.time.you.find.you.have.the.car.on.the.truck,.but.the.game.refuses.to.accept.it.and.you.just.waste.your.time.trying.to.resolve.the.issue.kingdude89.196.products.in.account.0.since...this...game...sucks...as...bad...as...those...shows.Boring,...slow,...bad...controls,...iffy...graphics...and...it's...just...not...fun.Why...would...you...play...a...game...if...it's...not...fun?If...you...are...thinking...about...going...into...the...tow...business,...then...maybe...this...game...is...for...you.If...you...get...it...free...and...want...to...find...out...more...about...tow...trucks,...maybe.If...you...want...to...see...if...you...can...just...randomly...town...people,...like...a...worst...version...of...GTA,...maybe.Otherwise,...just...move...on...to...the...next...game...in...your..."to...play"...que.If...you...see...UIE...you...know...you...have...a...STI...(of...a...game)Farming,...truck...driving,...politics,...logistics...-...I...feel...like...I...should...understand...their...appeal,...but...I...simply...cannotHome......Contact......Download...Games...Partners......TOS......Privacy......GaHe.Com......2013...Random...Game...Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..EdgeUHF..(..0.2..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..17..January..Bad..fps..on..a..great..pc,..it's..unplayable,..the..rest..is..historyOther..vehicles..look..like..they..travel..faster,..the..cars..can..be..knocked..off..the..road..if..you..crash..into..them..which..means..if..you..get..stuck..in..traffic..you..can..at..least..plow..a..path..through..cars..being..driven..along..the..roads..if..needed,..wheras..in..the..2015..version,..you..easily..get..trapped..between..oncoming..vehicles..and..vehicles..behind..you..because..of..the..cars..being..stuck..to..the..road..(see..the..third..image..above,..I..was..completely..stuck..at..this..point..after..trying..to..extricate..myself..from..the..vehicle..pile..up..;.well,..not..really..a..pile..up)e.gRead.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.Browse.all.239.reviews..Screenshot..0..Ban..23......d..z..lol..View..screenshots..Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...[DOPE]...Twinkie...(...5.4...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...1...April...Hahaha...They...had...to...add...loud...music...to...the...trailer...to...hide...the...fact...that...theres...no...in-game...sounds...whatsoever!Also,...This...game...is...awful...When...you...play...it...at...least...4...times,...Then...go...into...the...game...and...drive...out...of...the...station...It...crashes.This...game...is...not...worth...11$...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Korb...(...0.4...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...20...March...Good...idea,...bad...execution...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...tommiwa......(...0.1...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...18...March...Bad,...don't...buy...this...gameSkip.navigation.Action.&.Adventure.Doorkickers.Jerry.McPartlin.Joes.Diner.Afterfall.Insanity.Extended.Edition.Bloodbath.RoA.Blade.of.Destiny.Simulation.&.Management.Forestry.2017.-.The.Simulation.Professional.Farmer.2017.Airport.Simulator.2014.American.Trucker.Best.in.Farming.Bundle.Infinite.Scuba.New.York.Traffic.Pack.Professional.Farmer.2014.Professional.Farmer.2014.Collector.Towtruck.Simulator.2015.Waterpark.Simulator.Woodcutter.Simulator.2013.Woodcutter.Simulator.2014.Anthology.Support.Help.&.Contact.Search.Press.UIG.GmbH.Presskits.Terms.and.Conditions.Imprint..The..vehicle..physics..are..something..you..would..find..in..a..driving..simulator..from..2002The..driving..control..is..bad..and..there..is..absolutely..no..way..to..remap..the..keys..in..the..game..at..allI.don't.know.why.it's.there.or.what.it.does.thoughI.can't.tell.you.if.it.has.replay.value.or.what.the.rest.of.the.game.is.like.as.I.couldn't.figure.out.how.to.get.that.farNeed.help.figuring.out.why.this.game.wont.run.title.speaks.for.itselfRead.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.TrainDevil.(.0.2.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.8.May.Got.it.from.a.bundleArtwork..15..Ban..77..tiny..towtruck..MacCoy..View..artwork..Loading...reviews f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 22:02 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 22:02 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Forum des Insolites Index du Forum » La vie de la team!!! » Serveurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation